Día de actualización: 04-12-2023
Categoría: Finanzas / Banco / Acciones
Industria: Real Estate
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoAbout Ukio
Ranked as one of the most promising Spanish startups of 2022, Ukio is a hyper-growth proptech started in 2020 by founders with deep experience in travel and technology.
Our mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market and providing turn-key design-forward residential apartments for monthly stays powered by tech.
Having raised €10M in capital last year from Europe’s leading VC firms, we are now at 120 employees across four markets and have experienced a 12x growth in revenue in the last year alone surpassing a €10M annual run rate.
We are in the process of closing our series A round and in the next 12-18 months, we will continue rapidly expanding into multiple markets across Europe and building out a world class executive team to help the business reach new heights!
Find out more:
Ukio - https://www.ukio.com/
TechCrunch - https://techcrunch.com/2021/09/23/as-remote-work-b...
Top-10 Start-Ups Ranking - https://www.eu-startups.com/2022/01/10-super-promi...
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people. In a true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team to act as owners of their projects and tasks. Our team is composed of everything from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun and we always have a team event on our calendars.
Working directly with our Director of Accounting and finance team the role provides a critical input on managing treasury operations, internal controls and process improvements. You will be responsible for the effective cashflow forecasting and cash utilization for all Ukio entities, making an impact in our company’s financial health. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys exposure to new and exciting challenges.
- Drive selected projects to track, analyze and assess for key financial decisions
- Monitoring of the monthly cash-flow, performing bank and cash reconciliations and cash position reportings
- Manage the gross cash position of the group in the most efficient manner including burn rate
- Collaborate in the determination and automation of AP/AR/GL/Treasury and Reporting processes
- Coordinate the setup of new entities and bank accounts.
- Identify and lead cashflow improvements
- Reviewing relevant due diligence including treasury functions and requirements.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in similar positions with a combination of international exposure
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to log and process large amounts of data
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Proven skills in analysis and interpretation of data balanced with a strong soft skills set
- NetSuite experience highly desirable
- Opportunity to join one of the top 10 promising startups in Spain and Europe
- Work environment full of passion and talent
- Growth opportunities and internal promotion
- Permanent contract
- Competitive annual gross salary, to be determined in line with your knowledge and experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Team events (when it is safe to do so :)
We look forward to your application!
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
💸 20.000 € al año⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
💸 22.000 € al año⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Sant Boi de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Vilamalla, Cataluña
💸 13.900 € al año⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Sentmenat, Cataluña
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Vic, Cataluña