Día de actualización: 02-12-2023
Categoría: IT - Software
Posición: Entry level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoJob Description
- Authoring of all the Tiger data modules related with the Maintenance & Operations Technical Publications inside the department of Support Engineering / Technical Data, applying S1000D and Tiger Guidance Document guidelines.
- Assessment and impact analysis of aircraft design inputs (Modification Proposals, Technical Notes, and Directives) that drive aircraft evolution in order to detect the impacts in the technical documentation.
- Participating in the delivery of products content in accordance with specifications (S1000D, Tiger Guidance Document), processes and sub processes related, contractual commitments, configuration management rules.
- Answering to customer questions for complex queries relative to their scope of activities. Responsible for providing efficient support to the customer, sometimes under high time pressure, mainly internal and external customer.
- Provide solutions to customer’s requests with appropriated and on-time technical documentation updates.
- Work in close cooperation with numerous interfaces such as customer services departments, design office, airlines, and subcontractors / suppliers (FGFEs-CFEs).
- Blocking point analysis and resolution (solving issues that could stop the IETD-IETP-IETM production).
- Verification & Validation activities as well as quality and production controls. Management and assessment of KPIs (OTD, OTQ, RFT).
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects for transnational process harmonization.
- Production of maintenance, and/or operational supplements for the certification of specific modifications related to Spanish customer fleets in accordance with process (EI052 005).
- Production of translation Tiger DMs projects defined at AHE scope.
- Management, planning and delivery of Work Packages related to the triggers that drive the evolution of the Tiger maintenance & operation publication revisions, which will be delivered through the IETD-IETP-IETM electronic Technical Publications.
- Ability to work in an international & multicultural environment,
- Ability to build working relationship across multiple disciplines,
- Autonomy and rigor to apply and follow standards,
- Capacity to anticipate risks and difficulties,
- Leadership to drive Logistic Service Providers towards operational excellence
- Capacity to analyze, to propose solutions in a synthetic way,
- Good communication skills,
- Value creation oriented
- Initiative and proactivity
- Google Suite
- MS Office
- SGML Arbortext Epic
- TRAD@S Studio
- PTC Isodraw, Mondello
- ICN Toolbox
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- French & is a plus
Airbus Helicopters España, SA
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
Technical Data & Publications
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
💸 De 35.000 € a 40.000 € al año⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Algeciras, Andalucía
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Torrejón de Ardoz, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Albacete, Castilla-La Mancha
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 León, Castilla y León
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Alcobendas, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 De 12.000 € a 18.000 € al año⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Getafe, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Móstoles, Comunidad de Madrid