Día de actualización: 18-11-2023
Contenido de trabajo
About us:Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
The Centre of Excellence for Mobility coordinates the Innovation Strategic Plan (ISP) and supports the Ferrovial Business Units in the field of Mobility (i.e. Connected and Autonomous mobility, new mobility and transport modes, connectivity 5G).
Main roles to carry out:
Provide projects technical and management support within the department for its own benefit or as a request of any of Ferrovial’ s Business Units (BU) in order to:
- Main role: Participate actively in the development of department initiatives and Projects by providing technical knowledge, ideas, questions, discussions, document development, planning, management, and whatever should be required according to the assigned role our department should play in the specific project.
- Provide technical support, design, quotes and estimation budgets for both CAPEX and OPEX for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and different types of tolling systems (conventional, free-flow, satellite, etc.)
- Perform technical scouting for products, providers, manufacturers, etc. regarding a specified required topic.
- Provide technical optimized, innovative and disruptive solutions to mobility challenges requests and problems presented.
- Represent Ferrovial/CoE4M and actively participate in workshops, congresses and other meetings (including with membership bodies such as 5GAA, ITSA etc.) to collect knowledge, contacts and ideas that should be summarized through a written document.
- Prepare or help preparing documentation and reports for public funding/grant submissions.
- Contribute with disruptive and innovative ideas in mobility that could be applied to any to the existing assets or even to build a new business or venture.
- Contribute in the publication and internal knowledge distribution through article publications, white papers, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Support partnership development and associated innovation projects
Functional and hierarchy dependence:
Integrated into a team of senior engineers that have long time experience in ITS, tolling and mobility transportation technologies, this position will be reporting to a lead manager. In case the new position should be assigned to a specific project it may be the case that the new position will then report to the person responsible of the specific project, always within Ferrovial but from any of the business units (BU).
The working place is set to be the CoE4M premises in Madrid, which are now located at Ribera del Loira number 38. Nevertheless, this new position may require travelling during short periods of time to the places where the work may require and there could be opportunities for 2 – 6 month long secondments in other territories, including the US.
Required / Expected skills:
- Engineer: Preferable: Transportation, Telecommunications, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial
- Required: Demonstrated experience (at least five years) in transport technologies, infrastructures and services, specifically required for road ITS and tolling systems, but also valued other experiences in areas as connected and autonomous vehicles, shared vehicles, micro-mobility, demand responsive transport systems.
- Valued: Demonstrated experience (at least two years) in mobility related technologies, which includes but is not limited to: Electrical vehicle including charging technologies, Connecteed Autonomous Vehicles, IoT, AI, VR and others
- Others: Fluent use of MS Office 365 main programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams) as well as other commonly used programs and APPs: Zoom, Visio, Project, etc.
- Driving license B1
- English: high level both spoken and written
- Teamwork, proactiveness, organization, planning, client oriented, problem solving,
- Personal empathy and easy-going personality
- Capabilities of working under time or workload pressure, resilience, patience
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning.
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training.
- International and cross Business Units Mobility.
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations.
- English classes: 2 hours a week during working hours.
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card.
- Gympass Enrollment.
- Free access to the Stimulus Program (Psychological support for employees and family members) ❤️
- Assignment of a buddy who will accompany you throughout the trip, to support your professional and personal development during your first three months. ✈️
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc.
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria. ️
- Healthy snacks.
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 800 € a la semana⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Getafe, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 De 28.000 € a 30.000 € al año⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 San Sebastián de los Reyes, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Las Rozas de Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid