Día de actualización: 27-07-2022
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
At iVascular we’re dedicated to the design, manufacture, production and marketing of Medical Devices for the treatment of cardio and neurovascular diseases. We’re a young and multidisciplinary team, committed to improving people’s quality of life and cardiovascular health.
We’re a national company in the phase of growth and international expansion, with subsidiaries already established in Europe, Latin America, Canada and China. We started in 2010 with a group of researchers and today we are a team of more than 300 employees, covering the entire manufacturing process through vertical integration.
We’re looking for a SENIOR IMPLANTS PROJECT LEADER for our team. Reporting to the Medical DevicesChief Technical Officer and the Head of Implants, working together with the other
Implants Project leaders.
- Prepare the strategy, planning and technical management of a project, applying the methodology implemented in the company.
- Definition of training needs and assurance of resources to meet them.
- Development, prototyping (construction of prototypes during development phase), verification (design and execute methods for device homologation according regulatory standards).
- Validation (design and execution of protocols for manufacturing process validation).
- Direct, coordinate and carry out the start-up of the production process of the developed products.
- Participate in the definition of corporate and product marketing of the company.
- Research and develop improvements in the technical characteristics, quality or costs of the products.
- Mechanical engineering
- Master or Degree in Health Science
- 5 years of experience in R&D Department working in percutaneous Devices Systems for treating Structural Heart Disease.
- Percutaneous Replacement Hearth Valves and Structural Repairment Devices.
- Experience working with regulatory standards.
- Advanced English
- Advanced SolidWorks
- 3D Print
Main Skills: High capacity for multidisciplinary work, analytical capacity, creativity, integrity, spirit of cooperation, communication skills. Profile especially oriented to critical evaluation,aim oriented, Innovative, high expectations of professional growth.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Girona, Cataluña
💸 $18.000 por año⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Barberà del Vallès, Cataluña
💸 $1.200 por mes⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Reus, Cataluña
⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Molins de Rei, Cataluña
⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Castellbisbal, Cataluña
⏰ 05-09-2022🌏 El Vendrell, Cataluña
⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Esplugues de Llobregat, Cataluña
💸 $8 - $9 por hora⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 El Prat de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 31-08-2022🌏 Esplugues de Llobregat, Cataluña