Día de actualización: 20-11-2023
Contenido de trabajo
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for aSenior Account Manager – Dutch Marketto join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Great office location in Malaga
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
- Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As a Senior Account Managerin our team, you will:
- Secure new customer wins for Cloud
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent, Solution Specialists, client sales teams and the channel partners
- Drives alignment and teamwork within a team, department, or across organizational boundaries
- Engage with partners assigned to Opportunities to drive partner action to recommend the right solutions and close the deal. Provide support to partner as needed
- Actively monitor pipeline, collect feedback and update involved parties on closure, support close plan execution
- Collaborate with local TCM on pipeline and partner introductions
- Where TCM doesn’t exist, curate and connect to customers an ecosystem of best of breed solutions in territory driving growth in customer acquisition, consumption & usage in assigned territory
- Surface customer wins for partner sell with evidence; surface partner capacity and capability needs and key Opportunities to Partner Management team to drive development and recruitment of new partners
- Control main performance indicators and run rates of pipeline: hand-off rate, close rate, velocity, customer and agreement retention, revenue recapture, consumption, etc
- Establish a foundation for how technology and services can meet customer/partner needs. Uses a deep understanding of a customer/partner to effectively align the value proposition of the products, technology, and services to the customer’s/partner’s strategies and needs. Creates value through the sales cycle.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Dutch
- Have 3-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Experience working within a partner ecosystem and technical sales environment preferred
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred. Fundamentals certification required
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Sevilla, Andalucía
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Estepona, Andalucía
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Fuengirola, Andalucía
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Sevilla, Andalucía
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Alcalá de Guadaíra, Andalucía
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Sevilla, Andalucía
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Málaga, Andalucía