Día de actualización: 10-11-2023
Categoría: Recursos humanos
Contenido de trabajo
For: Human Resources Europe
Location: Barcelona, Spain
We are looking for a Reward Analyst who can strengthen our team in Barcelona. We are looking for someone who loves to work with a high cooperatively spirit with teams as well as across any organization. You can easily gain insight into the customer needs and you always aim to deliver excellent service in an efficient way.
You are well structured in your way of working, flexible to changes, and resilient in handling deadlines. You show personal commitment and take action to continuously improve yourself and help others to achieve results.
Deliver key Reward services across Sony Europe’s 28 countries to ensure that global grade structure is appropriately maintained, Annual Salary Review and Bonus cycles are effectively delivered, and salaries are managed within relevant policies and decisions supported by robust internal and external data.
Business as usual: Daily case queue management monitoring and actions required accordingly.
- Refers to job evaluations; market data elaboration (recruitment, promotions, ad-hoc increases, salary benchmarks), bonus (assignments and calculation), stock options (administration), gross to net calculations (mobility processes)
- Annual salary review: Prepare and distribute data for use by the business to determine increases within approved budgets. Workday preparations and adjustments and follow up on Workday..
- Bonus: Execute the bonus cycle managing the bonus calculation for SEU population.
- Salary ranges: Refresh salary ranges by compiling data from external surveys and internally calibrating.
- Third party: Prepare and submit compensation data for third party market data surveys
- Processes involve alignment with several HR Teams in order to obtain, consolidate and assure correct payments according to payroll cut offs.
Other activities related:
- Identification of process improvements for escalation
- Regular reviews and actions required to keep compensation data quality from rewards reports / system (Workday)
- Lead ad hoc mass job evaluation and job pricing requests as a result of organizational changes
- HR and/or Tecnical background
- 5+ years experience in the reward in a complex corporate environment
- Experience working within a multicultural organization
- Knowledge of Job Evaluation and administration of annual salary review
- Knowledge of administrating short-term and long-term Incentives
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Fluent in English, proficiency in other European languages would be an advantage
Your new office in Barcelona
In our Barcelona office, you can enjoy a modern and open working environment with unbeatable views of the city. Located in Avenida Diagonal, in an energy efficient building, it is very convenient to reach the office by public transport. You can enjoy your lunch or coffee in our office kitchen, on the terrace next to the lobby, or you can walk to one of the many restaurants and shopping centers nearby.
Life at Sony
We ensure competitive salaries and benefits by using established benchmarking. We encourage healthy work-life balance supported by hybrid and flexible working policies. We are a positive community that dreams big together, respect each other, and enjoys a collaborative culture.
We like to celebrate our colleagues who make a real difference using our recognition platform. We also provide access to numerous services and platforms for all aspects of wellbeing. We listen to our people through conversations and surveys, respect their suggestions, then act on them. We also provide allowances for volunteering days so that our staff can support the causes they are most passionate about.
You can build your career around you with our fantastic range of learning & personal development programs to enhance your skills. We also encourage our staff to try exciting new roles, in a wide range of countries, with a supportive mobility team to support you if you take that leap!
Bring your uniqueness to Sony
We are passionate about creating a culture that promotes equity and cultivates inclusion, diversity, and belonging. We want employees with diverse backgrounds and perspectives that will stimulate innovation and have a direct impact on our creation of social value to fulfil Sony’s purpose – ‘to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology’. We want you to bring your unique self to work and help shape our culture.
We are Sony Europe.
Our people collaborate in an environment of respect, integrity, and open-mindedness. Diverse teams from all over Europe are the driving force for our business, and we embrace the differences that make each of us original and unique.
With offices in 28 European countries, Sony Europe caters to consumer, professional, semiconductor and healthcare markets with innovative electronics products and solutions. Our European laboratories research and develop new technologies and capabilities that contributes to the Sony Group and important issues on a planetary scale.
Bring your passion, creativity and ambitions to Sony Europe.
Apply now, and let’s create the future together.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Granollers, Cataluña
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Lérida, Cataluña
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 Sabadell, Cataluña
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
💸 24.000 € al año⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Girona, Cataluña