Día de actualización: 19-11-2023
Contenido de trabajo
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
The role of the Renewals Account Manager for Cortex is key to ensuring the success of Palo Alto Network’s fast-growing customer base. With goals and quotas aligned directly to customer retention, you are an inside role which is central to positioning renewals and additional software and hardware to current customers. Alongside this, you will work collaboratively with the channel to ensure that customers have a positive and successful experience with their Palo Alto Networks deployment.
- Responsible for renewing contracts focused on our Endpoint and broader Cortex portfolio. Your portfolio includes Cortex XDR, Xpanse, XSOAR, and XSIAM.
- Work in tandem with the Cortex Sales Teams to understand the customer environment & identify the customer need
- Excellent ability to communicate with an array of internal teams
- Manage all Cortex maintenance and subscription renewals in your territory
- Quote generation, including the creation of coterminous quotes
- Upsell to multiyear Cortex renewals by positioning value to the customer
- Diligently follow up with Regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales, channel partners and end-users to bring in renewals before the expiration
- Submit accurate and timely forecast through Salesforce.com
- Work within existing renewals database and collaborate with Sales Operations and IT to drive process and systems improvements and best practices
- Experience in managing customer renewal install base for assigned Enterprise and Commercial accounts
- Experience working with Channel Partners
- Track record of achieving sales goals and objectives
- Experience using Salesforce.com for forecasting and CPQ for quoting
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Spanish and English language proficiency
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Villaviciosa de Odón, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 Desde 1.213 € al mes⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Aranjuez, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Alcobendas, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid