Día de actualización: 27-11-2022
Industria: Design Services
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
At VIBIA we work to improve people’s lives, helping them create and enjoy better spaces in which live or work: "Better spaces, better lives".
We aspire to lead the new lighting, which goes beyond light. Lighting that aims to create spaces and atmospheres that generate emotions and sensations and that have a positive impact on people: "Design beyond light".
We intend to be promoters of creative talent and sustainability, and... we love technology!
You will be doing:
- Developing the new Vibia e-platform working with PHP technologies.
- Applying agile methodologies and CI/CD practices
- Working with the team members on software and architecture best practices. Encourage standardization.
- Participate in continuous improvement team dynamics both from an agile and technical perspective which covers both software and infrastructure.
Experience and skills:
- Strong knowledge in PHP
- Strong knowledge of git and git-flow
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience with mysql
- Experience in continuous deployment environments
- Experience in continuous integration
- Ability to communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders
- Collaborative mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good Spanish and Technical English level required
- Good documentation skills
Nice to have:
- Good practices on software development and architecture (specially DDD and Testing culture)
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Knowledge in Node.js stack
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience working with Dockers
- Experience with Grafana platform
- Experience with Jira
- Experience performing code review
We offer you the opportunity to be part of an international team, with a solid position and a stable project. You will be part of a consolidated company that is a leader in its sector, with a high rate of growth, and a culture based on closeness and with its own personality.
Join our team!
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Martorell, Cataluña
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Viladecans, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Manresa, Cataluña
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 El Prat de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Montmeló, Cataluña
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Martorell, Cataluña
⏰ 13-12-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Bages, Cataluña
💸 De 30.000 € a 35.000 € al año⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Tortosa, Cataluña