Día de actualización: 10-11-2023
Categoría: Administrativo / Oficinista / Asistente
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
NAMSA pioneered the industry and was the first independent company in the world to focus solely on medical device materials for safety. NAMSA started testing medical devices before the U.S. Food and Drug Administration started regulating such products in 1976.
We are shaping the industry. NAMSA has been a key contributor to the development of the test methods that govern our industry. We have become the industry’s premier provider. We provide support for clients during every step of the product development lifecycle and beyond.
Come and work for an organization with the:
Visionto inspire innovative MedTech solutions that advance global healthcare, improve patient lives and accelerate Client success and the
Mission to deliver best-in-class global MedTech development solutions through our people, expertise and technology by adhering to our core
- Act with integrity in everything we do.
- Provide best-in-class customer experiences.
- Develop superior talent and deliver expertise.
- Respond with agility and provide timely results.
- Embrace collaboration, diverse perspectives and ideas.
- Daily scheduling, phone and email management, and general administrative management
- Provides support with internal and external meetings, conferences and events
- Assists with event planning, execution and follow through
- Interfacing with company’s suppliers, service provider and visitors to maintain smooth daily operating functions
- Optimizes office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness
- Acts as first point of contact for the office in answering calls, handling deliveries, and welcoming visitors
- Maintains general office areas and conference rooms in excellent condition
- Ensures office supplies are stocked and hospitality items are provided as needed
- Arranges for the repair and maintenance of office and office equipment as needed
- Performs other duties, assignments, and/or special projects as time or circumstances necessitate.
- High School Diploma or related degree is required, a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Windows and Microsoft Outlook. Specifically: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to work in a global environment.
- Fluent in Spanish and English required
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- High degree of tact, judgment and discretion
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Physical activities include sitting for periods of time and occasionally standing and walking.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Extensive use of computer keyboard
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
💸 De 12.000 € a 18.000 € al año⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Getafe, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Alcobendas, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Leganés, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 20.000 € al año⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Alcalá de Henares, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Torrejón de Ardoz, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 De 18.000 € a 19.000 € al año⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid