Día de actualización: 04-12-2023
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoHome Office possible (France preferred but Spain could be considered)
This position is responsible for leading all marketing operations, activities and initiatives for Eaton Electrical in France, Spain and Portugal (FRIBERIA) sales zone.
This is the central role in the zone sales organization – Zone Marketing Manager is a part of the FRIBERIA Sales Zone leadership team and is to cooperate actively with the zone sales leader, country sales leaders as well as EMEA Central Marketing Team and Divisions to supervise, guide and ensure successful execution of marketing strategies and plans and achievement of yearly and long-term business and marketing objectives on the zone level.
Zone Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Marketing Manager Europe as a direct reporting line and to FRIBERIA zone sales director as a dotted line.
Job Responsibilities :
- Guide, support and supervise close alignment of zone and local marketing strategies with global, zone and local business strategies and growth initiatives
- Ensure active contribution of marketing teams in the zone to execution of company´s strategies to support and strengthen core business, but also develop new energy transition and digitalization businesses in the zone
- Drive the organization and process change to continue the digital transformation of marketing
- Ensure that local marketing teams in the zone develop strong integrated marketing plans for focus industry segments and key customer audiences, set up SMART objectives and define a proper mix of channel marketing and direct marketing tactics to achieve an optimal amount of touch points with customers during their buying journey and achievement of the objectives defined.
- Ensure development and successful execution of channel marketing strategies in the countries, including recruiting, retention and enablement of partners resulting in a continuous growth of partners´ and Eaton business
- Supervise successful deployment of the local marketing plans to ensure achievement of marketing objectives set for direct and channel marketing activities in focus industry segments. Ensure and demonstrate contribution of marketing activities to the zone sales results.
- Cooperate with different functions inside of the EMEA Central Marketing Team and Divisions in order to ensure successful and efficient utilization of centrally developed marketing concepts, programs, content, tools, processes and reporting infrastructure by sales & marketing teams in the zone to execute measurable, efficient and data-driven marketing activities.
- Ensure best practice sharing and utilization of best practices across the zone, share best practices with other sales zones in EMEA region.
- Cooperate with marketing and business development teams of Eaton Electrical EMEA Divisions to ensure smooth new product introductions and successful sales of existing products through their entire life cycle.
- Ensure that proper pricing strategies and processes are applied in the countries of the zone in coordination with EMEA Commercial Policy (ComPol) /Channel team and with divisions & business units.
- Ensure availability of well skilled, highly motivated and agile marketing resources on the zone and/or country level.
- Ensure close cooperation with other marketing teams, relevant Divisions, EMEA Central Segment, Marcom, Pricing, ComPol/Channel teams, internal translation and creative teams.
- Build a data driven decision culture and support a culture of continuous improvement and share impact of marketing programs and activities with wider EMEA team to support development of functional excellence
- Manage the marketing budget in the region in alignment with the central marketing budget including partner Marketing Development Fund budget in IT and Electrical distribution channels.
- Coordinate Public Affairs (PA) activities in relevant countries.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing/Communication/Business/Engineering school
- Complementary Business degree a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, product marketing or marketing communication field.
- Experience in B2B is an advantage
- Proven leadership, organizational skills, minimum of 2-3 years of experience as manager of people
- Must be a self-starter with energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a highly international environment /in virtual teams (across different
- Experience in working in large multinational companies
- Great learning and listening ability
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to drive both direct and indirect team
- Ability to define, articulate and promote a technical and commercial vision for a complex application
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to execute multiple and complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to drive change
- Strong customer-orientation
- Strong written & oral communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- French mother tongue or bilingual
- Fluent in English; Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Spain-ES State-Alcalá de Henares, Spain-ES State-Barcelona
Nanterre Fr Loc
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Requisition ID :104093
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 17-01-2024🌏 Boadilla del Monte, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Getafe, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 16.000 € al año⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid