Día de actualización: 24-09-2023
Posición: Entry level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoCrossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Jumpstart your technical career in Trilogy’s fellowship program. You’ll receive unparalleled mentorship, growth opportunities, and career advancement in our two-year program. Work with the best and brightest minds in the software industry!
This is an exciting opportunity to tackle the most pressing problems in the industry, create innovative solutions for customers, and interact with senior executives. Unlike a lot of jobs, when we say entry-level, we mean it. No work experience required.
Perform breakthrough experiments utilizing the full power of cloud services, AI, and ML to tackle high-level business challenges. Receive regular training and feedback. And join an elite class of alumni who have launched careers as entrepreneurs, leaders, and influencers.
In less than 5 hours, you can complete all the application steps and interview directly with a senior executive. That’s right! Instead of days or even weeks, land a full-time offer in hours, with a single interview!
It won’t be easy, but there will never be a dull moment. Join us to jumpstart your career with the world’s top technical minds.
What You Will Be Doing
- Exploring a new business problem every 6-8 weeks
- Conducting research and interviewing stakeholders to understand the problem
- Running weekly experiments – write code, review outcomes, debug, log learnings, and iterate
- Delivering prototypes and deployments to customers
- Meeting in person with members of your cohort twice a year in exciting global destinations
- Doing repetitive tasks - no two problems are the same
- Getting it right all the time - frequent feedback will enable you to fail fast and learn quickly
- Working solo - work as part of a small team to tackle challenges
Create clear, simple, technically-superior solutions to complicated problems
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field
- Strong coding abilities in any language
- Proven problem-solving skills and an ability to communicate clearly
- Quick-learner who can work independently
- Ability to start work in July 2022
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Gran Canaria, Canarias, Las Palmas
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Gran Canaria, Canarias, Las Palmas
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canarias
⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canarias
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Tenerife, Canarias
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canarias
⏰ 07-11-2023🌏 Tenerife, Canarias
⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Las Palmas, Canarias
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Puerto del Rosario, Canarias
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Gran Canaria, Canarias, Las Palmas