Día de actualización: 23-11-2022
Categoría: IT - Software
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo225302W-01-4
GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We’re hiring an IT Vendor Analyst
Serves as focal point in EMEA and LATAM regions for the function in requesting, managing and reporting on purchase requisitions using ERP systems.
- Process Shopping carts in ARIBA and work with sourcing /procurement teams in EMEA/LATAM to get PO released.
- Interact with Vendor billing contacts to resolve PO – billing issues.
- Run PO billing reports using S4 HANA to manage invoicing frequency and coach vendor billing teams on corteva Invoice process.
- Coach IT managers to complete Goods receipt in ARIBA and S4 HANA
- Run PO/ CC reports in S4 upon adhoc requests from manager.
- Adoc Excel and powerpoint reporting work as needed.
EMEA or LATAM.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IT shopping cart roles
- Experience with ARIBA and S4 HANA
- English, Spanish and Portuguese is a must
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral
- Willingness to learn and not shy away from hard work
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing
- agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Estepona, Andalucía
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Granada, Andalucía
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Almería, Andalucía
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Granada, Andalucía
⏰ 17-12-2022🌏 Granada, Andalucía
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Córdoba, Andalucía
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Córdoba, Andalucía
⏰ 17-12-2022🌏 Torremolinos, Andalucía