Día de actualización: 07-09-2023
Categoría: Recursos humanos
Contenido de trabajo
This position is responsible to manage the administration of employee hirings, terminations, job changes, flexible working programs, absences, data maintenance and payroll data input among other tasks.
The person holding this position must also provide assistance to employees with inquiries related to Human Resources and related policies, procedures and transactions.
- Uses procedures, policies, knowledge management and other reference materials to assist in answering and resolving employee/manager inquiries, using a variety of communication channels such as phone, chat, case management, ensuring the communication is effective while service standards are met.
- Manages the administration of employee personal data maintenance, new hires, terminations, employee organizational changes and other employee lifecycle events; including management of employees’ files in compliance with record-keeping requirements.
- Process salary increases, awards and ad hoc compensation variations using a variety of supporting systems and applications as needed.
- Gathers with accuracy the relevant information for the monthly payroll input, performing in compliance with audit controls.
- Contributes to HR systems data quality by identifying issues and proposing, implementing improvements in cooperation with the relevant counterparts as applicable.
- Issue resolution in the areas of responsibility and contribution to the continuous process improvement and harmonization initiatives cooperating, as required, with other HRServices team members, Local HR and Center of Expertise.
- Collaborates in HR Projects as required and self-sufficiently balances workload with daily operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Law, Technologies, or other related field required, and master’s degree is preferred.
A successful candidate must have:
- Proficiency in English and French (written and verbal) is a must. Other European language capabilities will be considered as a relevant asset.
- At least 2 years’ previous experience working on HR policies, practices and procedures is required.
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office tools.
- Previous experience in HR systems as Workday & ServiceNow is required.
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing business environment
- Flexibility and productivity to perform in a demanding environment
- Ability to work independently, managing incoming and outgoing workload
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Vilanova i la Geltrú, Cataluña
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Marbella, Andalucía
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Lleida, Cataluña
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Vitoria-Gasteiz, País Vasco
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Ponferrada, Castilla y León
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Lleida, Cataluña