Día de actualización: 07-11-2023
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
XPO Logistics is looking to hire a Graphic Designer with a high level of experience across branding, marketing and internal communications.
He/she will be responsible for the concepting, development and execution of the company´s print and digital design materials within the European team, in compliance with our corporate brand guidelines.
- Design production, creating print and digital materials required for internal and external audiences across all areas of the business, throughout all of the main European countries we operate in. Including:
- Marketing support – creation of flyers, social media content, company profile presentations, press books, award submissions, email marketing campaigns.
- Sales support and tender response documents – bespoke presentation design for customer RFIs & tender responses. Development of sales materials, maps, infographics, interactive presentations and presentation templates.
- Event/webinar support – pre & post promotional material, stand design/web content design.
- Internal communications support – Multimedia design support for activities such as: Newsletters, signage, operational and process documents, recruitment campaigns, seasonal engagement initiatives, learning & development offerings, health & safety campaigns, benefits platforms, colleague award programmes.
- Advanced tech projects – leading and collaborating with global teams to create new experiences within the fields of virtual reality, augmented reality and mobile gaming to enhance our comms campaigns.
- Video production & animation: Oversight and involvement with the full end-to-end process of video production. Activities may include accompanying suppliers on shoots, editing videos in-house (if the candidate has the appropriate skills) or reviewing content supplied by external partners to ensure brand compliance.
- Brand management, approval management and global alignment, including:
- Management of the internal approval process with the local market and XPO brand team.
- Oversight of projects created by external suppliers, providing input and feedback on materials created to assure brand alignment.
- Providing input alongside the global design team on brand guideline production to ensure the brand is positioned consistently across the globe.
- Positioning yourself as a brand ambassador and key point of contact for Europe.
- Supplier Management. On-going support with XPO’s main suppliers, providing guidance or redesigning unsuitable materials to ensure outputs provided meet our brand standards.
- Asset management. Storage, file management, editing and final selections of photography, videography and design assets produced both in-house and through external suppliers.
Role reports directly to: Director, Communications and Marketing – Europe
Other Stakeholders:Communications, Sales, Sales Operations, HR
- 5+ years of in-house or agency experience in graphic design.
- A degree in graphic design is advantageous, although other art and design subjects will be accepted
- Mastery of design software such as such as Quark Xpress, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Exceptional creativity and innovative thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Service mentality – a strong mindset of being a partner to internal clients to help them achieve business and communications objectives
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent level of English required and another language French or Spanish is highly valued
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito