Día de actualización: 27-09-2022
Categoría: IT - Software
Posición: Entry level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
As a Graduate Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients, customers, prospects and experts, connecting potential clients and customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a fantastic 3 month training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to help grow the company’s client base in Seville and increase revenue across different business areas!
- €21k basic salary, with a commission structure taking your total earnings up to €22,050!
- Fantastic progression opportunities across a variety of departments
- Fun, unique offices, with flexible working patterns
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- Fantastic opportunity to increase your exposure in a competitive and lucrative industry
- Dynamic and team- orientated culture with regular socials and nights out
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
What we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level, in a STEM related discipline is beneficial but not essential
- Full professional fluency in English
- Prior knowledge/experience with either Java 11, Java 8 or .Net (C#) is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and ambitious
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Sevilla, Andalucía
⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Granada, Andalucía
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Sevilla, Andalucía
⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Mairena del Aljarafe, Andalucía
⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Córdoba, Andalucía
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 09-10-2022🌏 Granada, Andalucía
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Guadix, Andalucía