Día de actualización: 01-09-2023
Categoría: IT - Software
Industria: Medical Devices
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoWondering what’s within Beckman Coulter?
Take a closer look.
Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. At Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, we’re building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. At first glance, you’ll see we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and health care forward for more than 80 years. Look again and you’ll see we are invested in you and you’ll have the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
And no matter where you look at Beckman Coulter, at the heart of what we do, you’ll witness our shared purpose—helping realize life’s potential—in action. Our work helps improve millions of lives.
We hope you’ll see yourself here, too.
What you find at Beckman Coulter — and within yourself — might just change the world!
The FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through effective troubleshooting, repair, installation, and maintenance of Beckman Coulter products. S/he addresses customer support issues promptly and professionally.
The responsibility is on all Galicia area.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive attitude and actions to optimize system performance
- Proactive preventive maintenance and modifications, reactive repairs and basic calibration, and installations and de-installations, in a timely, productive, and cost-effective way
- Maximize system performance and minimize downtime
- Interpret customers’ needs and take responsibility for problem resolution amongst other functions liaising with the customer on administrative and technical matters
- Manage all aspects of field support, which is not limited to system hardware and software, PCs, and networking/wireless networking
- Spares management including stock levels, request and dispatch
- Perform monthly cycle counts on workshop/warehouse inventory as well as car stock
- Fulfill all the policies and procedures established in the company.
- Technical-scientific diploma or higher degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience within diagnostics industry
- Experience in managing and configuring automated solutions through software
- Fluent Spanish and English level B2: you can receive training and handle technical literature
- Relationship and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and on individual and shared objectives
- Knowledge of office software at user level
- Skills in managing and configuring automated solutions through software.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Porriño, Galicia
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 La Coruña, Galicia
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Santiago de Compostela, Galicia
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Porriño, Galicia
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Santiago de Compostela, Galicia
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 La Coruña, Galicia
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 La Coruña, Galicia
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Nigrán, Galicia
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Nigrán, Galicia
⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Lugo, Galicia