Día de actualización: 21-09-2022
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
Control systems Engineer
CPC Engineering is seeking to hire a Control Systems engineer, responsible for the management and implementation of the whole project cycle of ongoing and foreseen control systems and instrumentation projects in all areas of the process Industry, around the world (Middle East, Asia, Russia, Africa and Europe).
In order to support its growth, CPC Engineering is actively looking for the right candidates to join the dynamic team of engineers and Consultants, to continue delivering the best possible services to the customers around the world.
The right candidate is responsible for supporting the growth of the company by providing his/her expert skills in managing a team of engineers to perform all tasks associated with Control systems design and implementation projects; and is responsible for the performance of all team engineers he/she is managing. The Control Systems engineer may be required to take part in design, implementation, testing and commissioning at any given time, on all projects, based on the workload.
He/She is responsible for providing direct support to the main director of the company and thereby is responsible for the support to commissioning activities around the world, which may take a major part of his/her time, depending on the type of projects.
The right candidate will have the appropriate proven expertise in the following areas:
- Expertise in Control Systems (design, implementation, configuration, testing and commissioning). Expertise in loops design and configuration is required. Exposure to Turbine and Compressor controls will be highly regarded.
- Expertise in Control and Optimization.
- Expertise in FIT/FAT/Pre-commissioning and commissioning related activities.
- Expertise in Instrumentation selection.
- Expertise in Instrument Datasheets preparation.
- Knowledge of P&IDs, Instrument Loop Diagrams, Control systems Cabinet engineering
- Knowledge of major DCS and PLC brands such as Allen-Bradley, Honeywell, Siemens, Yokogamwa, ABB,...
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office suite
- with 3 year experience in process automation or similar
- with successful experience in contract execution
- with successful relationship with customers
Speaks and writes English fluently.
This position is based in Cartagena (Spain) and requires availability to travel abroad 20% of the time.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Cartagena, Región de Murcia
⏰ 09-10-2022🌏 San Javier, Región de Murcia
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Murcia, Región de Murcia
⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 Beniel, Región de Murcia
⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Murcia, Región de Murcia
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Murcia, Región de Murcia
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Murcia, Región de Murcia
⏰ 17-10-2022🌏 Murcia, Región de Murcia
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Murcia, Región de Murcia
⏰ 03-10-2022🌏 Cartagena, Región de Murcia