Category: Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Job type: Full-time
MaxLinear is seeking a Staff Software Test Engineer to join our team. You will be accountable for test plans automation and contribute to ensure quality, performance, and reliability of Embedded Software and Communications Systems supplied to customers. In this role, you will focus on the following areas:
- Define test automation strategy.
- Design scalable and modular test frameworks and/or maintain existing ones.
- Gather and define needs for test framework.
- Define test APIs and configurations architecture.
- Provide framework support to known SW and Test issues.
- Work closely with other QA and Development roles to find best solution for test plan automation.
- Define the test setups for automation.
- Control and define regression tests load, growth and associated quality gates.
- Work closely with DevOps team to complete the CI/CD cycle towards test pipelines.
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience in software testing
- Experience in test code architecture design
- Knowledge of IP networking
- Creative, organized, methodical, detailed, passionate for efficiency
- Open to learn new technologies, toolkits, and programming languages
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with the following are a plus but not required
- API testing experience
- Multiplatform programming experience
- Linux knowledge as development/work/administration environment
- Embedded Systems work experience
- Code versioning tool such as GIT
- Experience in Continuous Integration processes with Jenkins
- Experience in building private cloud test infrastructure
MaxLinear is a global, New York Stock Exchange-traded company (NYSE: MXL) where the entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well. We are a fabless system-on-chip product company, striving to improve the world’s communication networks for everyone through our highly integrated radio-frequency (RF), analog, digital, and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for access and connectivity, wired and wireless infrastructure, and industrial and multi-market applications.
We hire the best people in the industry and engage them in some of the most exciting opportunities that connect the world we live in today. Our growth has come from innovative, bold approaches to solving some of the world’s most challenging communication technology problems in the most efficient and effective manner.
MaxLinear began by developing the world’s first high-performance TV tuner chip using standard CMOS process technology. Others said we couldn’t achieve the extremely high-performance requirements using CMOS, but we proved them wrong and achieved enduring global market leadership with our designs. Since then, we’ve developed a full line of products that drive 4G and 5G infrastructure; enable data center, metro and long-haul optical interconnects; bring 10Gbit to the home; power the IoT revolution; and enable robust and reliable communication in harsh industrial environments. Over the years, we’ve expanded through organic growth and through several acquisitions that have perfectly complemented our existing portfolio and enabled us to deliver complete end-to-end solutions in our target markets. One such example was the acquisition of Intel’s Home Gateway Platform Division that added Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Broadband Gateway Processor SoC technology to our connected home portfolio creating a complete and scalable platform of connectivity and access solutions to fully address our customers’ needs.
Our headquarters are in Carlsbad, near San Diego, California. We also have major design centers in Irvine and San Jose, California; Vancouver, Canada; Valencia, Spain; Bangalore, India; Villach, Austria; Munich, Germany; Israel; and Singapore.
We have approximately 1,500 employees, a substantial majority of whom have engineering degrees and include masters and Ph.D. graduates from many of the premiere universities around the world. Our employees thrive on innovation, outstanding execution, outside-the-box thinking, nimbleness, and collaboration. Together, we form a high-energy business team that is focused on building the best and most innovative products on the market.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 San Javier, Región de Murcia
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Majadahonda, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Lorquí, Región de Murcia
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 A Coruña, Galicia
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Alicante, Comunidad Valenciana
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Granollers, Cataluña
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Cartagena, Región de Murcia
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Hernani, País Vasco