Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Responsibility
We are transforming the world of digital sales – and for that we need visionaries and challengers. People who dream it and then go for it. We are looking for an energetic Solution Specialist to join us. If you have the drive, we’ve got the potential. If you have the knowledge, we’ve got the solution. If your ambition is just waiting to be activated, join Vodafone Business Digital Sales Organisation.
We have 4 role types we are currently recruiting for which are solution sales specialistselling software as a service solutions to Small and Medium Enterprise customers and prospects.
- Cyber Security – These solutions enable customers to Access and understand their cyber security weak spots; Protect our customers telecoms and IT infrastructure, people, places, things and data; Detect threats in real time; Respond and recover data quickly.
- Business Productivity - These solutions enable customers improve business productivity through Microsoft 365 solutions. Google G Suite, Website design and cloud storage solutions.
- Internet of Things (IoT) - . These solutions connect devices, machines & things for our customer and prospects. You will be providing Fleet Management IoT Solution to enable customers to offer services to gather real-time operational data and get actionable insights into fleet performance, to ensure customers can always stay in control.
- Unified Communications -These solutions enable to deploy voice and data telephony solutions and call centre solutions as a SAAS solution.
- Identify, qualify, propose, negotiate & close Sales opportunities for SME Accounts.
- Identify & manage customer requirements needed to complete proposal &/or contract.
- Work collaboratively with local country sales teams to ensure revenue targets are delivered.
- Build & manage Sales pipeline to ensure a minimum of 4x Sales target.
- Subject matter expert for Saas Solutions for assigned area.
- Provide Solution Demonstrations to prove value of solution to prospect and gain customer commitment.
- Planning & Organising
- Team & Collaborative Working
- Effective Relationships & Networking
- Effective Communication
- Results Focused
- Thinking & Acting Strategically
- Decision Making & Problem-Solving
- Appetite for learning about new technical solutions
- Ability to articulate complex solutions into a language that makes sense to the customer
- Ability to build credible relationships with the National Account Manager & Demand Generation community
- 2+ years Inside Sales Experience with experience are of SAAS Sales or industry-related experience
- 2 Years Cyber Security Sales Experience for Cyber Security role.
- Fluent in Spanish & English or Italian & English
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Mijas, Andalucía
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Vélez-Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Andalucía
⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Rinconada, Andalucía, La Rinconada
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Los Barrios, Andalucía
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Torremolinos, Andalucía