Category: Marketing / PR
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge customer engineering team! These positions are for individuals who are highly motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the #1 cloud-based platform. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have the passion to deliver outstanding support. The roles are apart of the Global Support organisation, that have responsibilities for an assigned account portfolio, maintaining a single-minded focus to ensure clients are incredibly satisfied with Salesforce’s suite of products by becoming a Salesforce cloud application and platform expert.
The ideal candidates are a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, has excellent problem-solving skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently. These roles may require work outside of normal business hours, holidays and some weekends.
The Signature Support Engineeris a customer-focused expert and is responsible for Salesforce’s Mission Critical Support handling and execution of Severity 1 and 2 cases as well as implementing and finding ways to prevent customer issues through proactive support and monitoring. The Signature Success team provides the highest level of support and expertise to some of our largest and most strategic accounts. This responsibility includes developing a strong partnership across Worldwide Support, R&D, and our Support Operations team. As a member of the Signature Success team, the Engineer is experienced with technically concepts and highly customer centric.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Ability to orchestrate all Salesforce team’s efforts and ensure we are single point of contact for all post-sales support activities
- Experience in Technical Support/Services related role and/or Technical Account Management
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of customer and Salesforce management
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Familiarity of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Familiarity of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
- Familiarity of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
- Language requirement: Must be fluent in English & Spanish
- Location: Ireland (Dublin) must be willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Database and relational data structures
- Large scale, multi-tenant production environments
- API Programming or Software Development
- Software Design Lifecycle
- Visualforce and Apex code experience
- CRM domain knowledge & Any Salesforce Certification
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM and its technologies
- Familiarity of integration technologies: Computer Telephony Integration, Data Cleanse/De-Duplication; Data Replication, Transactional data to and from Salesforce objects.
- Certified Salesforce Developer (PD1), Certified Advanced Salesforce Developer (PD2), Certified Email Marketing Specialist
- Experience providing SaaS support
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $25.000 - $30.000 por año⏰ 31-08-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 $897 por mes⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 $25.000 - $35.000 por año⏰ 05-09-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 $18.001 - $24.000 por año⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 $800 por mes⏰ 25-08-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 500 € a la semana⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 22-08-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 $897 por mes⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 $18.000 - $19.000 por año⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid