Category: Legal / Contracts
Fusion for Energy (F4E) is hiring a Senior Remote Handling Engineer who will play a key role in furthering F4E’s contribution to the construction and operation of ITER, the largest fusion energy device/machine in the world.
Your key areas of impact
Amongst the various programmes all contributing to the ITER Project, there is Remote Handling. As a member of the Remote Handling Programme, the Senior Remote Handling Engineer will play a key technical and/or project management role in a 50+ M€ project, she/he will report to the RH Programme Manager.
He/she will be responsible for the implementation, follow-up, and supervision of design Contracts and/or Manufacturing Contracts.
The Senior Remote Handing Engineer, will amongst other tasks:
- Manage design, qualification, manufacturing, coordination, and control issues;
- Coordinate the preparation of the technical specifications for the procurement of RH systems or subsystems for the ITER project in the area of his/her responsibility, and the related discussions/negotiations with the ITER organisation for requirements and interfaces;
- Coordinate the evaluations of tenders and the negotiations with potential suppliers in view of concluding contracts to implement Design and/or Manufacturing activities; liaise with the Commercial Manager and the Legal Officer for the related contractual matters;
- Contribute to the development of budget, work programs and schedules in his/her area of responsibility;
- Coordinate the staff involved in the procurement of the RH system or subsystems for the ITER project in the area of his/her responsibility;
- Supervise the progress of contracts by tracking activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports, analysis and evaluation of results in the area of schedule performance and cost performance;
- Summarise complex technical topics for reporting purpose and propose and/or implement solutions for technical problems;
- Adapt and supervise the application of the quality assurance and control requirements for design, qualification and manufacturing of the RH systems or subsystems for the ITER project in his/her area of responsibility.
For further details and to apply please visit our website: https://fusionforenergy.europa.eu/vacancies/
Areas of Research
- Industrial Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Nuclear Physics
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 29-10-2022🌏 Cornellà de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Granollers, Cataluña