Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAwesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
The Auth0 Platform Operations team owns the availability of the Auth0 service and we are looking for a Platform Operations Engineer to help ensure that our services stay up and running while continuing to rapidly ship software that our customers love. If you have experience within the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) field or working as a Development Operations (DevOps) engineer, this position will allow you to further your learning and development in these areas.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about distributed systems, availability, and delivering customer value. Our engineers will maintain and automate all aspects of our platform including infrastructure, tooling, and observability.
- Be an expert for running services in production environments.
- Architect for high growth and high availability.
- Provision, configure, and monitor cloud-native infrastructure and services.
- Automate key processes
- Troubleshooting performance issues and operational issues
- Automating operational tasks and improving scripts
- Database operational tooling, schema migration, and automation
- Provisioning infrastructure and services in collaboration with product engineers
- 5+ years platform operations engineering, SRE, or DevOps experience
- Experience with cloud infrastructure like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Experience developing large-scale, reliable distributed applications
- Experience with Datadog, Kibana, Elasticsearch, or Lightstep
- Experience managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Proficiency in Golang, Python, or Node.js
- Demonstrable expertise in building distributed applications at scale
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and best practices
- Experience coaching and mentoring more junior engineers
- Also useful if you have:
- Experience with incident management, including incident responder and incident commander roles
- Experience with Ubuntu or similar Linux distributions
- Experience with MongoDB or Postgres databases
- Experience working with multi region geo-localized data and services
- Experience running high-availability database systems in a production environment
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work . Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles . We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 01-06-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 13-06-2022🌏 Granada, Andalucía
⏰ 17-06-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 16-06-2022🌏 Sevilla, Andalucía
⏰ 01-06-2022🌏 Almería, Andalucía
⏰ 10-06-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 12-06-2022🌏 Marbella, Andalucía
⏰ 10-06-2022🌏 Martos, Andalucía
⏰ 31-05-2022🌏 Sevilla, Andalucía
⏰ 13-06-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía