Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWho We Are
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team of analysts in the Channel Marketing data domain; build career objectives and craft their learning and development plans
- Develop and lead routines to facilitate cross-team sharing, collaboration, and cohesion
- Build relationships with relevant specialists in the Data & Analytics community, e.g., the Experimentation Center of Excellence, Analytics Guild, Marketing Analytics, etc.
- Guide data analysis and modeling including bringing ideas for novel or unexplored data sources and methodologies to find opportunities to improve how we build data products
- Guide insights sharing and visualization of results to provide meaningful recommendations to our Channel Marketing specialists, to our data product teams and to the business
- Tell the story of our data products’ performance working in partnership with our data product teams
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 8+ years of experience in analytics with ideally 5+ years in an eCommerce or Marketing environment. Bachelor degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field.
- People management background for ideally 5+ team members
- Proficient in SQL and data visualization tools (especially Looker would be a huge plus)
- Experience in partnering and leading multi-functional teams
- Proficiency in other programming languages (e.g., Python, R)
- Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- Good understanding of Channel Marketing use cases
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it’s safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
⏰ 31-05-2022🌏 Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Mataró, Cataluña
⏰ 29-05-2022🌏 Terrassa, Cataluña
⏰ 04-06-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 16-06-2022🌏 Molins de Rei, Cataluña
⏰ 05-06-2022🌏 Sabadell, Cataluña
⏰ 31-05-2022🌏 Girona, Cataluña
⏰ 14-06-2022🌏 El Prat de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 16-06-2022🌏 Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Cataluña
⏰ 13-06-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña