Job type: Full-time
Job contentTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will play a key role in financial controlling within the Controlling Robotics Team in Spain, Sant Quirze del Valles. Reporting to Business Local Controller, you will provide valuable support and guidance in all financial and commercial matters, while actively driving project performance.
- Providing input in negotiations on commercial issues as well as during the risk review process, in support of the Tender Manager.
- Providing input to the project execution plan on financial aspects and assisting with the preparation of project invoices and financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting).
- Driving the optimization of project cash flow and revenues while maintaining the accuracy of the project balance sheet, income statement and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Participating in opportunity and risk identification, monitoring all required mitigation actions to ensure timely implementation.
- Coordinating all financial aspects of the project, including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow and risk and opportunities assessments, as well as ensuring alignment with other functions including project controls and planning/scheduling.
- Providing support on claim management, back charges and insurance cases and monitoring proper follow-up, together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager upstream (toward customer), side stream (toward consortia partner) and downstream (toward suppliers).
- Supporting adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter and business-specific finance directives and instructions.
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Controlling.
- More than 5 years of experience in an Accounting role, with Project experience.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software, including SAP and outstanding knowledge in Excel.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing, minimum level C.
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Meal allowance
- Parental leave
- Sick pay
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-06-2022🌏 Sant Joan Despí, Cataluña
⏰ 13-06-2022🌏 Esplugues de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 31-05-2022🌏 Girona, Cataluña
⏰ 06-06-2022🌏 Girona, Cataluña
⏰ 14-06-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 29-05-2022🌏 Terrassa, Cataluña
⏰ 30-05-2022🌏 Badalona, Cataluña
⏰ 06-06-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 12-06-2022🌏 Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Cataluña
⏰ 14-06-2022🌏 Santa Perpètua de Mogoda, Cataluña