Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Title: Partner Transition Manager
The ADP MNC Streamline Service Organization is committed to providing World Class Service to clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client associates.
The ADP MNC Streamline Network is ADP’s foremost asset in the delivery of multi-country (International) Payroll Services across the globe. ADP’s international payroll services are delivered through selected network of specialist partners (being both ADP and non-ADP) located within each local country. Today ADP Streamline covers at least 110 countries worldwide.
As a member of ADP MNC Streamline’s Global Network organization, this position is part of the Platform Management Team.
The Partner Transition Manager is responsible to ensure that key payroll related functions performed by the Network of Partners can be provided in the case of a known and determined business change or failure. This is usually linked to the onboarding, migration, upgrade or change of Payroll Platforms, impacting all relevant "touch points" with Clients and ADP MNC Streamline pillars (Output Reports, SRF, Connectivity, SPM, Naming convention, etc.) that affect the delivery of the Clients payroll and/or ADP MNC Central Services.
Overall, the purpose of this specialist role is to drive and project manage all related aspects, with internal and external parties, in relation to activities within the job description (onboarding, transfer (transition) and/or migration from platform/s, either for a new partner, within a same Partner or from one existing Partner to another).
Such projects are business critical and require therefore mature and experienced associate in this role, to successfully manage them as per agreed scope, within budget and predefined timelines and with committed resources.
The main activities include;
- In close collaboration with CECI team, contribute to the definition, maintenance and enhancements of the end-to-end processes in scope for this role (onboarding, transition and migration).
- Adherence to such processes.
- To define and apply best practices to gain efficiency and effectiveness of the Managed Projects (best project management practices, early risks identification and mitigation definition, etc.)
- Project management actions to ensure end-to-end onboarding, transition and migration projects are successfully conducted and completed as per committed plan
- To build the specific planning based on the projects requirements with milestones, measures and metrics
- Communication of plans objectives, progresses and critical issues internally (and externally as required)
- Execute the plans and act as a confirmed representative for all parties concerned in the projects
- Directly act on project activities with Partners and other parties in the execution of the project
- Manage track and report plans progresses and any management issues as required
- Support other project deployments across the Network with the team representatives
- To define and document end to end on boarding, transition and migration processes and to cover related activities
- Facilitate workshops, in conjunction with Partners, ADP and ADP MNC Streamline teams, to define full project scope
- Work, in conjunction with process and quality teams, to document the end to end process
- Consider all implications of the process and impacts on Client, Partner and ADP MNC Streamline
- Considering project’s needs, create effective methodology and processes with minimum specific dependencies per client
- Define requirements for tools and related processes to execute the against objectives
- Create projects components that can be tested within a pilot to build confidence in planning (programs, standards, supporting policies)
- Create success criteria to measure success of project deliverables and completion targets
- Create project plans with clearly defined milestones, measures and metrics
- Define a log of critical activities that will drive projects deliverables
- Consider all aspects of Change Management that must be taken into consideration for the projects
- Communicate plans objectives, progresses and critical issues internally (and externally as required)
- With your manager, assess resources and skills required to fulfil the objectives
- Work with the appropriate teams to assess the workload and timings and negotiate resource availability with your manager
- Monitor resources throughout the projects, ensuring all objectives are secured within timeline and budget for defined scope
- Execute the plans and act as a confirmed representative for all parties concerned in projects
- Provide management updates and projects review log, raise immediately any issues impacting the projects
- When required, work onsite with Partners concerned for projects, workshops and business reviews etc.
- Propose solutions to industrialize repetitive time consuming process tasks
- To speed up the project timelines
- To make the best possible use on ADP MNC Streamline local resources
- Formalizing and building the project concepts in order to come to its application.
- Work closely with your Manager and prepare your meetings (weekly reviews, monthly one to one, yearly objective review, catch-up)
- Work closely with the MNC Partner Network overall and with the MNC Partner Platfrom Team in particular, at every opportunity and actively participate in team meetings,
- Support of other project deployments,
- Act as back-up for your manager on given topics, upon request.
- Support actively (in terms on content and presentation) and attend the MNC Network meetings, other department meetings, Network Partners workshops and Partners conventions when appropriate or required.
Education & Experience:
- University degree.
- First experience in Payroll domain knowledge
- 2-3 years project management related experience
- Demonstrable ability to bring projects to successful conclusion
- Effective Client facing communications skills with confirmed/senior representatives
- Assertiveness, resolution and negotiation skills
- Able to actively facilitate in user-groups and business meetings and in operations and executive interactions
- Flexible and adaptable to work approach and times, team worker and contributor
- Service oriented and flexible attitude, well organized, self-motivated, self-managed
- Well-organized and methodical
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment
- Fluent in English language and other languages are an advantage
- ADP MNC Partner Platform Manager
- ADP MNC Partner Managers
- ADP MNC Partner Readiness Team
- ADP MNC Client Readiness Team
- ADP MNC Service Relation Mgrs. Team
- ADP MNC Business Area Representatives
- ADP MNC Compliance and Quality Management (CECI)
- Projects planning, execution and completion
- Projects execution within budget, scope, resources and time, as per plan
- Client satisfaction with end user experience
- Partner satisfaction with overall project results
- Measurement of escalated issue resolution
- Number of critical issues/risks identified. Solutions or mitigated actions identified, owners agreed and committed and execution actions (for issues or materialized risks)
- Organization: ADP MNC Network Management
- Supervisor: ADP MNC Partner Platform Manager
- Location: Barcelona
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 04-06-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 17-06-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 06-06-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 22-06-2022🌏 Sabadell, Cataluña
⏰ 13-06-2022🌏 Terrassa, Cataluña
⏰ 14-06-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 13-06-2022🌏 Barberà del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 14-06-2022🌏 Vic, Cataluña
⏰ 12-06-2022🌏 Lérida, Cataluña
⏰ 10-06-2022🌏 Sabadell, Cataluña