Update day: 09-07-2022
Job type: Full-time
Job contentValmet is a leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services especially for industries that use bio-based raw materials, primarily the pulp, paper and energy industries as well as selected process industries. We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers.
Valmet’s service and product offerings cover the entire life cycle of industrial processes. Valmet has extensive technological know-how and a broad process understanding in solutions related to the pulp, paper and energy industries and other biomass conversion technologies.
We operate close to our customers in order to increase the reliability, improve the performance and reduce costs of our customers’ processes.
We are currently recruiting a Mill Sales Manager for Spain, whose main responsibility will be to drive a top-line growth in the geographical area, improve the existing customer satisfaction and increase our share of wallet at designated millsin the Paper industry. This position could be located in any of our Valmet offices in Spain.
- Orders booked responsibility for whole offering
- Promoting Valmet´s offering and solutions, special focus on agreement based business
- Identifying and documenting customer plans, needs and objectives and converting them into sales and development projects
- Knowing customer´s decision making and purchasing processes and guiding us through it
- Working as a main negotiator or as support in sales projects.
- Guiding mill teams towards bundling and value adding solutions
- Keeping up to date with changes in the market situation and competitor activities
- Receivables follow up
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders, working as lead point of contact for all matters
- Keeping up to date with customer´s strategy and objectives, organization and people
- Expanding scope on existing customers and paving the way for whole offering
- Coordinating and leading of activities in the client interface, including communication with the customer, visits, product promotion, sales and success of delivery
- Collecting and following customer feedback and satisfaction
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Handling of claims
- University degree in Engineering
- Min 5 years’ experience in the paper business sector, preferably in a production and/or maintenance managerial role
- Experience in teams leadership
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Good command of most common IT tools
- Hunting and team working spirit
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Great communication skills and pro activeness
- Good potential of growth
- Willingness to travel
That feeling when everything works together is what makes working at Valmet unique.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application online with your CV in English in our corporate career site (www.valmet.com)
For further information about this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 26-08-2022🌏 Barakaldo, País Vasco
⏰ 20-08-2022🌏 Vitoria-Gasteiz, País Vasco
⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Vitoria-Gasteiz, País Vasco
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Vitoria-Gasteiz, País Vasco
⏰ 05-09-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 22-08-2022🌏 Vitoria-Gasteiz, País Vasco
💸 $10.000 por año⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 02-09-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco