Industry: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Holds the responsibility of the IT Application Systems for Industrial Pharma area in Almirall.
Maximizes the value of the IT solutions provided to the business related to factory engineering projects involving automation (i.e. Serialization, Data Historians, IoT solutions, PLC, SCADA, Connectivity Gateway / HUB, etc.) defining best practices and ensuring they are correctly adopted.
Ensure applications work efficiency and meet the performance, compliance and security expectations. Supports the Industrial business management to design business models and strategic business needs.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• IT service delivery and IT Project Manager responsible for local applications in the Industrial area especially those integrated with OT levels, including GxP reqs (validation) and high IT security standards (network segmentation, high availability, hardening, regular vulnerability patching and obsolescence avoidance)
• Identify areas of improvement and increase efficiency of implemented OT or Production processes. Together with OT, Production, QA define and evolve the digital roadmaps towards Industry 4.0, Smart Factories, IoT, AI solutions.
• Determine project requirements by extracting them from business through interaction and research to define the right Business process
• Translate business requirements to technical/functional requirement and organize them into related categories (software, hardware, IT-OT infrastructure)
• Review, simplify and verify requirements at regular intervals in the project/enhancement lifecycle to safeguard the business and the user’s needs, emphasizing simplicity and ease of use at all time
• Coordinate and work with development teams to ensure proper understanding and programming of the business requirements
• Ensure documentation and knowledge transfers to Application maintenance outsourced provider including 24x7 and high availability models with complex coordination between Third Parties involve in the end-to-end model.
• Accountable for the regular update of coherent classification within internal IT inventories
• Ensure that the Disaster Recovery Test is performed periodically and Decide whether or not to initiate the Recovery Plan
• Enable Value to the Business by having a yearly Action Plan to cover key enhancements and evolution
• Ensure upgrades and major changes are compatible with long term business goals
• Establish an effective and meaningful system and process metrics / KPIs / OKRs
• Active listening to the business in order to understand the business requirements.
• Provide the development team the technical requirements in line with business objectives
• Lead Business meetings and workshops to enable proper requirement gathering and reach agreements Business counterparts
• Lead design and implementation of the business process under the area of responsibility, adding value and ensuring proper integration.
• Proactive collaboration with required work teams
• Maintain proper relationship with suppliers collaboration in the area of responsibility
• Strategic contact for IT Business Partners to properly translate Business Requirements into improved processes or implementation projects related to OT, Production, Industrial Operations following QA standards
• Works with Business Process Owners and Leaders, Engineers, Key users and External Providers to create and maintain an operating plan to achieve the strategic vision in the industrial area and operating platform that defines the people, processes, tools, and technology
• Inform the Business Process Owners and Leaders of any events that compromise the continuity for the business systems under their responsibility
Change Management with Business counterparts to ensure proper adoption especially due to the IT-OT convergence and smart automation.
Internal / External Contacts
· Information Technology: Infrastructure & Operations, Enterprise Architecture, PMO, Security, Vendor Management, IT Service Delivery
· Business stakeholders: Business Leaders and Process Owners, Engineers, Operators, Key Users esp. in OT, Production, Industrial Operations.
· Business Consultants
· Technological Partners
· IT/OT Service Providers
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- 5 years of IT experience in:
- Lead IT implementation projects for Industry 4.0, Serialization, IoT, automation, MES, Historians, Data Hub, or similar
- IT/OT application development, process design, and system validation practices
- Demonstrated experience in Serialization, Historians, MES, IoT, advanced analytics applied to Industrial business process configuration
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing processes and integrated systems (ERP, MES / MOM, DataLake, etc.) and demonstrated experience in business process configuration.
- Market vision for solutions and trends within the pharma or chemical sector (Industry 4.0, Industrial Security, OT-IT convergence, Edge, Cloud, Low code, etc.).
- Broad understanding of the pharma or chemical industry including GxP compliance.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
· Capability to think strategically
· Ability to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders
· Ability to coordinate with different teams in different locations
· Expert in challenging, convincing, and managing the diverse stakeholders’ sensitivities
· Conflict resolution and problem solving
· Collaborating, Team work
· Dynamic, Caring, Expert, Dedicated
· Customer orientation and results oriented
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Flexibility and adaptability.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Granollers, Cataluña
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Girona, Cataluña, Gerona
⏰ 17-12-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 17-12-2022🌏 Sant Adrià de Besòs, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Sabadell, Cataluña
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Figueres, Cataluña
⏰ 09-12-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 09-12-2022🌏 Girona, Cataluña
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Granollers, Cataluña
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña