Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Inside Sales Representative- Education Services EMEA
The primary role of the Inside Sales Representative- Education Services is to work closely with our customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption, data and analytics expertise and usage of our Qlik products.
You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans. This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
- Develop detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate the adoption of Qlik products.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Work closely with EMEA field sales teams to uncover Education Services opportunities.
- Collaborate with Education Services Delivery team for scheduling and driving revenue.
- Build and execute a territory plan to maximise Education Services sales and revenue.
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 1-2 years Business Development experience.
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
- Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Level English mandatory
- German / French / Swedish advantageous
This role is based out of our office in Barcelona, Spain. Travel required?
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Take Responsibility, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-08-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
💸 $7,94 por hora⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Reus, Cataluña
⏰ 01-09-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Badalona, Cataluña
💸 $1.000 por mes⏰ 26-08-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
💸 Desde $1.200 por mes⏰ 31-08-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 22-08-2022🌏 Terrassa, Cataluña
⏰ 31-08-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 05-09-2022🌏 Salou, Cataluña
💸 $7,67 por hora⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Castelldefels, Cataluña