Update day: 03-08-2022
Industry: Wind Electric Power Generation
Job type: Temporary
Job contentJob Description SummarySCADA system configuration (screens, equipment integration, communication protocols, digital/analog signals, events, alarms)Job Description
Grid Solutions, a GE Renewable Energy business, serves customers globally with over 13,000 employees.
We provide power utilities and industries worldwide with equipment, systems, and services to bring power reliably and efficiently from the point of generation to end power consumers.
We are focused on addressing the challenges of the energy transition by enabling the safe and reliable connection of renewable and distributed energy resources to the grid. For more about GE’s Grid Solutions, visit https://www.gegridsolutions.com .
- SCADA system configuration (screens, equipment integration, communication protocols, digital/analog signals, events, alarms)
- Support Design of communication network architecture and configuration Communication protocols IEC 61850 Modbus, OPC, EGD, 104…
- Configuration of protection equipment and Control at communications level
- Support in project management (internal validation tests, FAT tests, creation, documentation review and contact with the client)
- Coordination with different departments (manufacturing, services, tendering).
- Languages: High level of English (oral level essential). Valuable French.
- Knowledge of communications, systems, networks
- Intermediate or advanced Excel
- If contracted in Spain: Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
- Knowledge of programming / automation of tasks in databases
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Initiative, attention to detail
- Motivation and desire to learn
- Immediate incorporation
- Other languages
Relocation Assistance Provided:No
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-09-2022🌏 Zamudio, País Vasco
⏰ 01-09-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 01-09-2022🌏 Vitoria-Gasteiz, País Vasco
⏰ 05-09-2022🌏 Zamudio, País Vasco
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Vitoria-Gasteiz, País Vasco
⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Llodio, País Vasco
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Vitoria-Gasteiz, País Vasco
⏰ 26-08-2022🌏 Bilbao, País Vasco
⏰ 02-09-2022🌏 Barakaldo, País Vasco