Job type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced and result-oriented technology Chief Technology Officer to drive the overall technology vision and strategy at ILS Company.
You will have extensive experience leading highly skilled engineers to create innovative, highly scalable and resilient platforms that will meet our business objectives, regulatory requirements and support continued growth.
We need someone with vision and ideas who will tackle any problem as well as the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- You will serve as a CTO, interfacing directly with the Group CFO and CEO.
- You will lead a team of software engineers and product owners in the design and technical
- implementation of innovative applications to streamline and automate critical processes.
- You will implement cutting-edge technology to support the growth of ILS.
- “Manage, lead and motivate", as the CTO you will be responsible to
- build and scale teams and
- grow the next level of leaders in the organisation.
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance productivity and use new technologies to
- streamline company policies and rules.
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of a company.
- Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures.
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect
- sensitive internal and external client information.
- Have 10+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment in Payments / Financial
- Services / Banking sectors, including 4+ years leading senior/lead software engineers.
- Have recent experience leading Finance Technology product teams in the design and
- implementation of critical finance platforms
- Strong engineering background and excellent understanding of domain-driven design and
- relational databases.
- Demonstrate strong team management and development skills to support and grow the team.
- Be able to balance high-level strategic thinking with day-to-day and month-to-month hands-on ’doing’
- Communicate confidently and with clarity and accuracy to all levels.
- Be a confident self-starter.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Premium healthcare package
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Tailored relocation packages to support your move
- Free lunch, coffee, snacks and drinks
- Amazing office and location
- Great people
ILS Company was founded in 2017 with the ambition to empower the subscription industry with leading and innovative solutions. ILS consists of 17 employees located in our 3 offices in Denmark, Ukraine and Spain. We are a scale-up with big ambitions to conquer the world with our products. Our environment is very dynamic, and we openly take on new challenges with a solution-oriented mindset, high energy and a strong desire to become the best in the industry. The subscription industry is young, and this is your chance to influence it at an early stage with very few limits.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 04-06-2022🌏 Puerto de Santa María, Andalucía
⏰ 05-06-2022🌏 Málaga, Andalucía
⏰ 08-06-2022🌏 Marbella, Andalucía
⏰ 10-06-2022🌏 Marbella, Andalucía
⏰ 10-06-2022🌏 Marbella, Andalucía
⏰ 14-06-2022🌏 Jerez de la Frontera, Andalucía
⏰ 16-06-2022🌏 Linares, Andalucía
⏰ 04-06-2022🌏 Los Palacios y Villafranca, Andalucía
⏰ 31-05-2022🌏 Marbella, Andalucía
⏰ 30-05-2022🌏 Sorbas, Andalucía