Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
- Assessment Centre is being held at TEMPLESTOWE AGED CARE HOME ON THURS 19 AUG **APPLY NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE**
- Multiple roles available at Templestowe, Donvale and Eastwood (Bairnsdale) care homes
- Supportive, collaborative, and caring team culture
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working shifts and arrangements
- Relocation and accommodation assistance available
- Internal transfers across our care homes
- Sponsorship opportunities available to eligible workers
As a Personal Carer, you will make a positive impact to the lives of our residents with your compassionate and supportive approach. You will deliver the highest quality person-first care to residents in line with their individual care plan.
- Provide personal care assistance with daily living
- Assist with the delivery and administration of medication
- Mobility assistance in accordance with resident care plans
- Maintain accurate health care documentation as required
- Encourage all residents to participate in scheduled social activities
- Build relationships with our residents and their families
- Adhere to workplace health and safety guidelines and policies
- Minimum of a Cert III in an Aged Care or equivalent
- Previous aged care experience highly regarded
- The ability to work as part of a tight knit team and take direction as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
- Flexible availability for a variety of shifts throughout the week
We all share the same purpose at Bupa Aged Care. Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world. We take pride in delivering high-quality care with a personal touch. Bupa champions a unique agile culture, one that adapts to your needs as a member of our team. Our focus is not limited to our residents but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you with tools you need to achieve a fulfilling career.
How To Apply
Click Apply to be taken to our online application process. As part of your application you will be asked to complete pre-employment checks.
Bupa Villages and Aged Care is a NDIS approved provider. As part of the NDIS scheme, employees working within a NDIS facility, in a risk assessed role, must have a completed NDIS check. This is part of compliance and needs to be completed prior to commencement – successful applicants will have this cost reimbursed upon commencement.
IMPORTANT: All aged care workers must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza – as such all successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement.
To learn more about working at Bupa please visit our website: www.bupa.com.au/careers
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged based on their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Job Posting End Date
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Lérida, Cataluña
⏰ 09-10-2022🌏 Granollers, Cataluña
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Gerona, Cataluña
⏰ 05-10-2022🌏 Vic, Cataluña
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Arenys de Mar, Cataluña
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Sant Vicenç dels Horts, Cataluña
⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 Gerona, Cataluña
⏰ 17-10-2022🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Palafrugell, Cataluña
⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Caldes de Malavella, Cataluña