Día de actualización: 08-11-2023
Categoría: IT - Software
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoIf you like challenges and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with great talented people this is your opportunity.At Entravision Interactive we are looking for a hands-on CTO with vast experience building and leading mid-scale engineering teams responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-performance web applications running on top of the most advanced and sophisticated AWS services.
Our in-house developed ad-tech platform offers multiple solutions to advertisers looking for growth. It’s built on top of AWS using most of the services they offer, we process thousands of transactions per second generating several hundreds of GBs of data that we need to ingest and process using complex real-time data streaming pipelines.
If you like to lead teams and participate in business strategy and product definition but you also love to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and development best practices this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will be responsible for leading and building our Entravision’s Interactive product engineering team and participate in the most important development projects adding your leading knowledge and also your technical expertise for development and infrastructure design/implementation.
Minimum Technical Skills
- Proficiency in building high-performance server-side applications
- Experience leading mid-sized engineering teams
- Ability to find and hire the best-talented people, you have to be able to spread our message and motivate people to work with us.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS services( EC2, Load Balancers, RDS, Elasticache, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudSearch, S3, CodeDeploy, etc. )
- 1+ years of experience working with serverless and event-driven applications
- Experience with automated tests
- Used to Linuxenvironments
- Proficiency in Git
- Able to write clear high-quality, standardized, and usable code
- Capacity to recognize optimizable code
- Used to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Codeship, etc.
- Experience with performance and benchmark tests
- Experience designing and developing end-to-end and integration tests for web applications.
- PHP experience working with PHP and Laravel framework.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and a sense of accountability
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company
- Structured and analytical
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment
- Comfortable balancing trade-offs between technical, analytical, and product needs
Competitive salary, flexible working hours, an exceptional work environment with friendly peeps, opportunity to be part of an agile team with a strong focus on innovation and technology, team building events, continuous development of your knowledge and skills.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Aiguaviva, Cataluña
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Martorell, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Gerona, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lleida, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Mataró, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Plegamans, Cataluña
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Montornès del Vallès, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lleida, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lleida, Cataluña