Día de actualización: 14-05-2022
Contenido de trabajoPets are our passion, safety is our promise and progress is our pledge. We work smarter, not harder. As a result, we’re widely known as a ‘Best Place to Work’. We make some of the world’s most popular and trusted food brands and are committed to advancing the science, health and food products for pets.
- Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona.
- 2 years contract
- Level: H
- Nestlé Purina Petcare EMENA central team in Barcelona, Spain
In order to complete our Digital team we are currently looking for a CRM Solutions Manager.
In this position, you will bring deep expertise and knowledge to the Digital Operations Purina EMENA team. As a cCRM solutions Manager, you will be responsible for guiding and promoting the proper architecture & tools amongst the technical teams, coaching and supporting functional experts in the design, implementation and sustain of their technical projects.
The position will be responsible for succesful end-to-end management of CRM technology projects across brands and markets from master development to localization process in each market.
You will work closely with the CRM strategists, central brands, and Sales&supply teams, and manage B2B and B2C team and suppliers to ensure that the performance test demand will be delivered in time and with the quality standards agreed. Also, you will be responsible for supervising the architecture design as well as the implementation within the scope agreed, owning the overall architecture and technical testing strategy and governance.
A day in the life of...
- Creates project timelines and ensures all stakeholders are aligned to it. Follows timeline and put in place corrective actions in case of possible delays.
- Defines and implement in market test procedure. Ensures successful results and back-up plans availability in case of failure.
- Agency coordination - coordinates approved technical agency in the development and implementation phase in strict cooperation with digital content managers, digital COE and creative agencies.
- Localization process - ensures that technology is localized and implemented correctly in the markets, ensuring seamless consumer journey through website to CRM signup to inbox experience. Including synergies with AOA and Americas.
- Budget Management - ensures proper budgeting of CRM projects both at central and local level by brand teams and ensures project’s costs stick to budgeted envelope.
- Articulate the capabilities of cCRM architectures trhough markets, central teams and NBMs (f.e. Wamiz) needs, consolidating sustainable models with Agencies and IBSs teams.
- Align with IS/IT (security, complaince, MSE…) adn eBusiness for leveraging cost efficiency through future models and evolution of the service.
- Protect and own cCRM solutions enforcing homogeneity and escalability, at the same time reach the correct flexibility according Purina Use Cases. (f.e. data models, integrations, service lines effectiveness, etc).
- Champion of the CRM ways of working process - ensuring adherence to it and proposing improvement plans.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- University Degree, desirable specific digital background
- At least 3-5 years experience in CRM technology management in a multi-stakeholder, multi-national environment
- Experience in management of digital projects.
- Knowledge of key CRM technical features and platforms available - Salesforce, Drupal and/or Gigya experience
- English fluent; others European language an asset
- Autonomous and able to work under high pressure
- Good knowledge of other key digital platforms and passioned about digital marketing (desirable)
- Capable in networking and forming productive working relationships inside & outside the organisation
- Strong organizational/project management skills.
- Good understanding of crossbrowsing and responsive framework capabilities, and QA process.
- Analytical and creative thinking to enhance web performance.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum management using Jira or Redmine desirable.
- Good skills monitoring project progress and submitting performance report.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 29-05-2022🌏 Lérida, Cataluña
⏰ 31-05-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 22-05-2022🌏 Vic, Cataluña
⏰ 30-05-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 04-06-2022🌏 Vic, Cataluña
⏰ 29-05-2022🌏 Gerona, Cataluña
⏰ 25-06-2022🌏 Martorell, Cataluña
⏰ 08-06-2022🌏 Terrassa, Cataluña
⏰ 25-06-2022🌏 Gerona, Cataluña
💸 €1,576/mo - €1,576/mo⏰ 06-06-2022🌏 Cornellà de Llobregat, Cataluña