Día de actualización: 05-08-2022
Categoría: IT - Software
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoWith CS Field and Channel organization, our team is in charge of Field operations for the European markets (Central Europe, Southern Europe, Norwest Europe) along with EMEA contractual delivery engine (MPS and DaaS). Organization is responsible in each market and country for customer satisfaction across all segments, operation excellence for commercial operations (channel and direct models) and field operations cost management. We are looking for the position of Country Support Management for Iberia.
This person will lead an organization of 10+ diverse & experienced professionals spread across Spain and Portugal.
CS focal point for the market/countries, accountable for end to end service delivery performance at geo level across transactional and contractual and GTMs (CX and cost)
Enable HW & Service growth.
Representing CS at Iberia MD staff level & ensure all support and services needs are fulfilled to match region expectations at competitive cost
Liaising with local country sales and category teams to ensure right alignment on performance / priorities and transformation activities, and ensure business escalations are correctly managed.
Manage all local operations support our customers – both indirect through channel partners and direct to end customers
Coordinate cross functional delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction across all segments (consumer / commercial – print and computing)
Drive all transformation projects to optimize local environment & ensure better customer & partner expectations at best cost
S-NPS & Operational management
- Monitor S-NPS performance across all segments & drive necessary actions plan with functions when appropriate
- Deliver on performance metrics for commercial direct – SIT / Ugly backlog / E2E TAT & waste for both PC and Print
- Ensure SLAs met on contractual MPS business + monitor TOP account performance (with actions plan in place when deviation)
- Cost management control for MPS and Channel (exception billing, warranty rate competitiveness for channel, volume control on indirect)
- Represent CS @ country level and ensure CS performance and contribution well aligned to country needs / drive appropriate reviews and discussion on top CS metrics and priorities
- Set up right engagement model with MPS manager & Country SDM manager to review with them monthly performance and jointly drive account optimization
- Set up and drive right engagement with local sales team on Mono country deals for Computing through Deal assurance manager
- Drive right local supplier base to support Mono country deals & find complementary suppliers to our current ones / Test new local suppliers competitiveness & capabilities through RFQ process on simple deals (IMAC/D, Customized break fix mainly)
- Support premium partners at country level (training / certification & escalations) with right on boarding approach & monitor overall performance (HP performance & TOP channel one)
- Build right management community with Top Channel partners (through channel events, regular meetings etc…)
- Partner with sales team to define right engagement between PBM & PSM
- Continue driving integration of PSM in our teams & ensure adequate training available for them to best support HP products in front of partners
- Fulfill all team members activities in time as defined by HR
- Develop specific career development for all team members
- VIA focus on innovation and team engagement / people development
- Typically 12+ years to demonstrate mastery of Service Business Management.
- Established management background of high level individual contributors (people management).
- Strong skills in management of people and business relationships, knowledge in organizational design and planning, problem solving, managing individual and team productivity and dynamics, and excellent communication, and negotiation and influencing skills in cross-functional teams .
- Must have a solid understanding of business management principles, financial expertise and strategic planning methods .
- More frequent influence at cross-functionally and on executive level.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Alcobendas, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Boadilla del Monte, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Las Rozas de Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Tres Cantos, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Boadilla del Monte, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 05-09-2022🌏 Alcobendas, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Alcalá de Henares, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 06-09-2022🌏 Alcobendas, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 31-08-2022🌏 Alcobendas, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 22-08-2022🌏 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Comunidad de Madrid