Día de actualización: 13-09-2023
Categoría: Marketing / PR
Contenido de trabajo
We are seeking a high-energy, dynamic, business-savvy communications professional to take on a newly created role leading integrated communications in Cognizant’s South Europe region, covering Spain and France.
You will work closely with the region and country leaders and their teams to deliver internal and executive communications that inform, inspire and engage internal and external audiences across the region through compelling stories and innovative communications campaigns that align to business goals and help drive growth in the country.
You are an excellent storyteller, able to translate business strategy and technology trends into compelling narratives and know how to use a variety of channels and formats to reach and engage audiences.
You will be a valued communications partner to the local leadership team and a key member of Cognizant’s growing global communications team.
This role is based in Madrid and reports to the Director of Communications, Europe.
Develop and execute an integrated internal and external communications strategy that effectively informs, inspires and engages internal and external audiences and drives brand awareness in the South Europe region.
Two key elements of the role are:
- Executive and Internal Communications for the Region/country Leaders:
- Create and execute an internal communications plan for the Leaders that informs local employees about the corporate strategy and inspires them with content and stories that show the impact of their work.
- Oversee PR and social media activities for the Leaders.
- Develop and distribute the leaders’ communications across multiple internal and external channels and formats, including text, digital, video, and live events.
- Create compelling business and thought leadership content that captures their voices in an authentic way
Brand PR and Reputation:
- Shape, protect and enhance the company’s reputation in North Europe markets through strategic PR programs that generate positive earned media coverage.
- Partner with the local leadership team, field marketing, and global communications colleagues to identify relevant news and thought leadership angles to pitch to local media
- Identify, train, and leverage global and local subject matter experts and thought leaders as media spokespeople
- Oversee the local PR agency; set priorities and manage their day-to-day work and ensure outcomes are aligned to strategy and meet expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism or Marketing degree preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, internal or executive communications.
- Strong writing and content production skills
- Experience working with senior business and thought leaders.
- A creative thinker with experience with new and emerging trends across marketing, advertising, public relations, social media, and executive and employee communications.
- Ability to lead, collaborate and influence in a matrixed organization with multiple project teams and timelines
- Experience managing communications across multiple markets
- English and Spanish – business fluent, French a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and actively shape growth in an international, dynamic company
- Demanding and varied customer projects with one of the world’s largest and most successful IT service providers
- A visionary and motivating team in which a sense of responsibility, integrity and transparency are lived
- An ultra-modern and employee-oriented working environment with exciting development prospects and an extensive range of further training courses offered by an internal academy
- Attractive remuneration models and flexible working hours.
Employee Status :Full Time Employee
Shift :Day Job
Job Posting :Aug 04 2023
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
💸 104 € al día⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 De 30.000 € a 36.000 € al año⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Las Rozas de Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 104 € al día⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 104 € al día⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Leganés, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 Desde 31.500 € al año⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid