Día de actualización: 25-11-2023
Industria: Renewable Energy Semiconductor Manufacturing
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoIt takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Please Refer To The Attached Job DescriptionSiemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.Sponsored projects devoted to developing new performance improvements features, together with presales site specific tailoring of the wind turbines are demanding many load calculations in order to cover the demand.How To Contribute To Our Vision
- Supporting the implementation of the regional or global commodity strategy and supporting the overall procurement strategy roadmap.
- Supporting and managing the full sourcing process (inc. demand/market analysis, RFIs, RFPs, Negotiations, Contracting and Supplier Awarding) in close collaboration with key stakeholders and in line with SGRE’s policies and processes for your assigned (sub-)commodity scope.
- Identifying regional or global suppliers, markets or regions for assigned group of sub-commodities, semi-products, services portfolio in the various BUs of SGRE.
- Keeping close contact with internal/external interface partners to build and maintain a communicative purchasing network, recognize developments
- Travelling might be required (1-2 times/month)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration / Construction / Engineering / Industrial Engineering or any equivalent.
- 10 years of work experience in the procurement area and a proven track record, ideally in a global organization.
- You have a strong commercial and technical understanding and knowledge of procurement, project management and international contract law.
- Experience in advanced international negotiations, Strategic sourcing and People management
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, SAP, e-tendering, S2C-/P2P processes.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills as well as the ability to manage and interact in teams should be given
- Language: English (fluent), preferably an additional language
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office (Important: add or remove this sentence depending on the position, legal entity or responsibilities)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
💸 De 35.000 € a 40.000 € al año⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Algeciras, Andalucía
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Torrejón de Ardoz, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Albacete, Castilla-La Mancha
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 León, Castilla y León
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Alcobendas, Comunidad de Madrid
💸 De 12.000 € a 18.000 € al año⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Getafe, Comunidad de Madrid
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Móstoles, Comunidad de Madrid