Día de actualización: 04-12-2023
Categoría: IT - Software
Industria: Advertising Services
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
Intracon Consulting is a 360º HR consultancy office made up of expert professionals in this field, with more than 10 years of experience with clients such as Hewlett-Packard (HP). The company is part of Intracon Spain, along with Intracon Marketing Solutions: a global agency that helps B2B companies achieve their goals with creative Marketing and Sales solutions.
We are looking for a Business Process Analystto join our team and provide support to the Large Format Printing Competitive Intelligence division of one of our main clients, the multinational technology company HP (Hewlett-Packard).
???? About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a solid experienced, strategic thinker with strong business acumen to support the team with their applications portfolio and its lifecycle and roadmap.
- Location: Rubí (Barcelona). Preferably Barcelona area resident. Working both remote and office.
- Dedication: full-time position
- Project’s length: temporary, one year estimated
So, are you ready to step up to a challenge? ????
???? Main responsibilities:
Working closely with HP’s Solution lab team owners:
- Conduct periodical analysis of business information in order to create a Large Format Printing Solutions map and to keep it up-to-date according to the evolving landscape of a dynamic market
- Deeply understand both HP Large Format Printing Solutions portfolio and the Competitive landscape in order to provide strategic inputs, recommendations, and assistance in identifying value-added solutions and priorities
- Participate in the definition, design and implementation of new solutions and applications by providing technical and business-wise insights based on the Competitive landscape
???? Profile & skills:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PHD degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ work experience on Software and Solutions Business in complex and international organizations
- Strong business knowledge along with the ability to translate business requirements into specifications
- Must possess knowledge of key industry and business processes, and ability to effectively interface at multiple levels (C level, functional, technical)
- Outstanding analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-driven and team player
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English is a must
➡️ What we offer:
- Good working environment ????
- Multicultural and dynamic team ????
- Free language courses with native speaker teachers ????
- Monthly individual one-to-one follow up ????️
- Fun & wellbeing activities (teambuildings, activities) ????
- Intracon benefits (discounts on health insurance, sport centers and more)????️
If you are meet the standards, please do not hesitate to apply. We will be pleased to know you! ????
????As an equal opportunity organization, we recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or any other basis.
**Please, note that, due to the amount of CVs that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. However, we want to thank all applicants for their interest and time.**
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Plegamans, Cataluña
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 El Prat de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Valls, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Terrassa, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Gerona, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Martorell, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lleida, Cataluña
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Gerona, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Plegamans, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Mataró, Cataluña