Día de actualización: 23-11-2022
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Tipo de empleo: Temporary
Contenido de trabajo
Administrative support (temporal)
Location: Rubí / Barcelona
Type of Role: Temporal / Full time
Salary: depending on skill-set and experience
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer Technologies is solving the biggest problems of datacenter, supercomputer, hyperscale, and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion for reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacenter design and day-to-day operation. We’re scaling our team and operations in Barcelona and Worldwide to meet growing international demand.
About the Role and the Candidate
In this role, the successful candidate will become a support in the Purchasing and Finance Department during the implementation period of the new ERP.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic team to help shape what will certainly be a very cool future!
Please, note that this is a temporary role.
You will be involved in:
- Request information to suppliers and set up into the system
- Management of the delivery dates with suppliers
- Assist and support Finance/Accounting team
- Control and monitoring of the correct documentation of Purchase order (PO) and Customer Order (CO).
Candidate Specific Competences
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- Experience in similar position or role are highly valued
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- User level of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Business central are a plus
- It will be valued to be familiar with the documentation of transport (air, land and sea) nationally and internationally
- Interest and ability to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Good organization and planning skills
- Other languages very valuable
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Able to organise and meet deadlines and targets
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good problem-solving skills and a proactive approach
- Proactive, self-starter, able to communicate clearly internally and externally
- Critical thinking
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Career path evolution
We hope to have peaked your interest and would love to speak to suitable candidates. If you can imagine yourself working with Submer or know the right person, please tell us by sending an email with your resume to: email@example.com with the subject: Administrative support (temporal). We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Who we are hiring
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Submer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Esplugues de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Vic, Cataluña
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Rubí, Cataluña
⏰ 09-12-2022🌏 Martorell, Cataluña
⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Tarragona, Cataluña
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 El Prat de Llobregat, Cataluña
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
💸 De 18.000 € a 24.000 € al año⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña
💸 10 € por hora⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Barcelona, Cataluña